Join the Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center on Thursday, May 19 from noon to 1:30 p.m. The training will be at the Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center, 1325 S. Colorado Blvd., in Conference Room B018, Denver CO 80222. The training is free and open to current and prospective volunteers and community advocates.
Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center will be presenting on this important topic, and will cover such issues as:
- History/Overview of VRA
- Legislative declaration
- Rights provided under the VRA
- Who is eligible under the VRA
- Who is responsible for implementing the VRA
- Definition of Critical Stages
- Crime Victim Compensation/Restitution
- RMvlc services
CLE credit has been requested. Lunch will not be served, so bring your sandwich and we will see you on the 19th!
To register, please contact Tommie Evans at TEvans@childlawcenter.org or (303) 692-1165.