The Community Outreach and Resource Engagement Division of Denver Human Services works with community partners to increase access to assistance, benefits, nutrition, and other wellness services. This Navigator Training will teach advocates and providers about the resources available and how to help those they serve apply for assistance.
This Navigator training will cover the following:
• Resource Packet
• SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Application Program)
• Basic eligibility for Cash and Medicaid programs (ACA)
• LEAP –energy assistance program
• PEAK-program eligibility application kit
• Child support
• CCAP-Childcare assistance program
• Veteran’s Program
• Adult Protection
• Child Welfare
Presented by: Kathy Crusan-Ford, Agency Trainer for DHS Community Outreach & Resource Engagement Division
Click here to register!