This workshop is designed to teach participants how to facilitate the development of these skills with their clients, and develop their own capacity for using mindfulness-based strategies in their counseling work. In this highly experiential workshop participants will practice mindfulness, regulation and activation strategies meant to promote compassionate self-awareness and emotional balance.
Some of the topics covered:
- Key Components of Regulation and Mindful Awareness
- Establishing an Ability to Experience Calm States
- The Role of Activation and Energy
- Engaging the Body: Mindful Movement
- Co-regulation: The Natural Healing of Relationships
Click here to learn more and to register!