Talking about sex and sexuality is a powerful prevention technique when addressing child sexual abuse prevention. As adults we can become absorbed in the ways sex and sexuality are used to harm children, but it also becomes crucial to identify how encouraging healthy sexuality in children promotes a space for richer dialogues when discussing ways to keep them safe.
This web conference is apart of PreventConnect and Ms. Foundation for Women’s third year of the #PowerInPrevention: Ending Child Sexual Abuse Web Conference Series.
- Increase understanding of how promotion of healthy sexuality fits within prevention of child sexual abuse
- Learn about applications of sexuality knowledge with children, youth and communities
- Learn how to face barriers and apply key tools
- Laura Palumbo, Prevention Campaign Specialist at the National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- E. Brooke Stelzer, Director of Sexuality Education at the Annex Teen Clinic