Website Moving to End Sexual Assault, a program of Mental Health Partners
Our MESA Mission Statement:
We believe that every person has the right to live free of sexual assault.
We are moving to end sexual assault and the suffering it causes in our community.
We challenge all forms of oppression and recognize their connection to sexual violence.
As our Outreach and Advocacy Specialist you will develop relationships with community-based agencies and community leaders in the Latinx community and provide advocacy services at partnering agencies to best serve clients. You will assist MESA client services through support on the hotline, text line, and ongoing client support. You will provide psychoeducation on MESA services and issues of sexual violence to the Boulder County community. You will report to the MESA Program Manager.
What You Get to Do:
- Be a social justice advocate, educator, and connector in this role
- You get to be out in the community, networking, educating, and creating resources for survivors of sexual violence
- You get to make a difference in the lives of people who have experience sexual violence
- You get to connect people to information and resources to help them heal from the impact of sexual violence
- You get to work with smart, creative teammates who are passionate about social justice
Is this talking to you? Yes? Well today is the day to make a difference in our community. Start your journey with us by applying today!
What’s In It For You:
- A 40 hrs. per week role and with benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement plan)
- Paid time off (26 days in total Jan-December that includes 12 Vacation, 5 Personal Days and 9 Sick Days) and 10 paid holidays
- Engaged employer who believes you are an essential factor in delivering our mission to the community
- Training, personal, and professional growth opportunities
- Leadership support that will participate in your development
- Flexible work schedules may include working 4×10 hour days or, a late or early start time.
- Work with Fievel our Facility Dog whose expertise is to provide support and smiles!
- Work in an updated office with a bright yoga studio
Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination (and any subsequent boosters) and the annual influenza vaccine. Medical exemptions or religious accommodations may be requested.
What We Need for this Job:
- Two 2 years relevant experience with sexual violence or crisis intervention
- Must have understanding of issues and dynamics of sexual assault
- Bilingual Spanish
Pay Range: $21.00 per hour
Job ID #: 577026
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.