Website Moving to End Sexual Assault
You will provide high-level administrative support to Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA) leadership and to coordinate and administer the operations and general business activity of MESA to provide an effective operation.
Your work will be guided by our mission:
We believe that every person has the right to live free of sexual assault.
We are moving to end sexual assault and the suffering it causes in our community.
We challenge all forms of oppression and recognize their connection to sexual violence
- Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who can manage details, logistics, and complex information?
- Do you excel in a role preparing reports, managing requests, and coordinating schedules for executives?
- Have you been in a visible, important role, where you connected with community partners, and your team It’s a big job with a lot of moving parts.
- Are you the one who can observe and anticipate issues, problems, opportunities in advance, being prepared to act?
- You will engage with multiple levels of MHP staff, responding to questions, collaborating on projects large and small.
- You will report to our Director of MESA
To apply for this job please visit hrbrg.co.