Website Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA), a program of Mental Health Partners
Boulder County's only sexual assault resource center
As our Client Services Supervisor for Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA), you will oversee the 24-hour hotline, provide direct support to survivors and work with amazing, passionate volunteers. As part of this role, you will have a chance to work with many Boulder County agencies, including law enforcement departments, the District Attorney’s office, and other victim service providers. Additionally, you will recruit and train an amazing group of volunteers.
You will report to our Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA) Program Manager.
- Do you have experience working in the area of sexual violence?
- Are you looking to expand your leadership experience in a supervisory role?
- Are you passionate about developing a team of volunteers?
- Do you like variety in your work, supervising, and direct service with survivors?
- Do you want to find meaningful work that makes a difference?
This job is for you! You will have a leadership role and an opportunity to make a difference in Boulder County and in the lives of survivors
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination (and any subsequent boosters) and the annual influenza vaccine. Medical exemptions or religious accommodations may be requested.
What We Need:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- Licensure supervision available
- One (1) years’ experience supervising volunteers
Pay range: $63,425 – $73,154
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.