Thank you for becoming a CCASA Member!
CCASA serves as the collective voice of sexual assault survivors and service providers in Colorado through education, training, public policy advocacy, and member support. These efforts are possible because of your membership.
Your CCASA membership provides you and your agency with the opportunity to have your voice heard in CCASA’s public policy advocacy efforts through member alerts on specific issues and committee participation. Watch for CCASA Policy Podcasts throughout the legislative session, January-May annually!
As a CCASA member, you and your agency will also receive monthly eblasts with statewide training information, job postings, events, legislative updates, and sexual assault resources at no cost. You may request a limited number of free copies of CCASA Publications in English and Spanish:
- Sexual Assault Advocacy and Crisis Line Training Guide (English only)
- Toward Healing and Justice: A handbook for survivors of sexual assault
- Understanding Unwanted Sexual Experiences
- What Happenned? Alcohol, Drugs & Sexual Violence
- Your Reporting Options For Victims of Unwanted Sexual Experiences
- Teen Toolkit: Resources Regarding Consent, Confidentiality, Access, and Service Provision for Victims of Sexual Violence Who Are Minors (English only)
- Forensic Compliance in Colorado: An Examination of System Response to Sexual Assault (English only)
As a member, you will also receive invitations for your staff and volunteers to attend:
- annual membership meetings,
- Colorado Advocacy in Action Conference
- Colorado SART Institute, our Annual Campus Meeting, Latinx Leadership Network
- regional training and networking opportunities at reduced or no cost
Members also receive access to technical assistance regarding subjects such as:
- Victim Impact and Trauma Response
- SART Development & Sustainability
- Sex Offender Dynamics
- Intimate Partner Sexual Violence
- Sexual Assault 101
- Advanced Sexual Assault Dynamics
- Colorado Legislative Update
- and so much more!
We are excited to have you on board! Again, thank you for joining CCASA and the work to eliminate sexual violence in Colorado. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have needs, ideas, or suggestions.