We are moving to end sexual assault and the suffering it causes.
- Are you connected to our mission to assist those impacted by sexual assault?
- Can you track details, manage logistics, solve problems and be independent?
- Do you thrive in a role that is busy, staying on top of many things?
- Are creative, take in verbal content and create a strong PowerPoint?
- Are you ready to be in a visible, important role, connect with clients, community partners, and your team
- It’s a big job, and worth the work you put in.
What’s In It For You:
- You get to be part of a unique Trauma Treatment Center of Excellence
- A 40 hrs. per week role and with benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement plan)
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Engaged employer who believes you are an important factor in delivering our mission to the community and supportive of your own self-care
- Training, personal and professional growth opportunities
- You will have strong leadership support to contribute to your development
What we need for this job:
- High School diploma or GED
- Five (5) years office environment experience
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office experience, specifically with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Customer centered work experience
- Passion to work with clients who have experienced trauma
- Working in a team approach that is collaborative and client centered
- Appetite and desire for learning
- Ready to gain experience, apply new learning, willingness to engage with our team
- Strong experience with technology
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.